I had my nephews and nieces over for the weekend. I travel a lot for work, however when I am around, I spend time with my babies at my house. I had been abroad for a couple of months, and when I returned, I picked up my nephews and nieces and took them to my cabin for the weekend. The kids loved playing with the temperature control component because they found it fascinating. I did not think they had messed around with the device. They changed some settings, which affected the function of the hydronic heating device. It was afternoon when the incident occurred. The quality Heating plus A/C device was overheating, and the safety mechanism switched off, however not before it let out a loud bang. The sound woke up the youngest child, who was taking a nap. She let out a shrill cry because he was startled by the noise. After I put his back to sleep, I got the portable space gas furnace to provide quality heating since the furnace had shut down. I booked an appointment with the heating company to do the necessary furnace/heater repairs. I pondered why the component had malfunctioned, and I was oblivious that the kids had messed with the settings on the thermostat. The furnace/heater replacement had been about several years, so the idea was not old. The Heating plus A/C repairman had done several furnace/heater tune-ups since then, and the idea had behaved and gave quality whole lake house heating. I got the up-to-date idea from the local Heating plus A/C business, and the Heating plus A/C provider gave us a good discount. The Heating plus A/C techs came the following day, repaired the system, and restored indoor comfort. They installed the thermostat in a higher position to avoid the kids reaching it and messing up the system.