I had an unfortunate experience recently at a popular fast food restaurant I visit often.
I’m ashamed to admit I go there..
My health coach put me on a special diet, but I still cheat from time to time. My last experience there was so horrific that I won’t be going there for a while. My order being wrong was a trivial issue in comparison to the terrible air conditioner ordeal that occurred. While I was inside, waiting for them to replace my order, an air conditioner leaked on my head! Not long after that, the entire ceiling caved in, and a part of the air conditioner fell on my head! Some people screamed. Pretty much everyone ran over to grab the air conditioner parts off of me. The manager called an ambulance, and their air conditioner serviceman. The first responders treated me for a concussion, while the contractor checked the ceiling for mold and other leaks that may have caused such intense water destruction. How could a leak go undetected for so long, and then cause enough damage to fall through the ceiling, I wondered. It seems like they were not keeping up with their maintenance on the air conditioning, which is a major health and safety code violation. The manager was so dismissive towards me, and couldn’t care less about the pain I was in from the crash. I would’ve tried to work things out with them, but he handled it so poorly that I am taking them to court.